Maryann Sullivan, President & CEO
- Former CIO, COO, and VP with large financial industry firms (Fidelity Investments, Liberty Mutual)
- Led a break-out business from $2M to $200M revenue in 3 years as a new product extension for Liberty Mutual
- M.S. from the M.I.T. Sloan School of Management. Summa Cum Laude graduate of Dartmouth College.
Tim Sullivan, Conversation Guru
- Physician and executive coach working primarily at large Academic Medical Centers
- Experienced sales person, sales trainer and sales coach
- Founder and Owner of Wellesley Partners, Ltd.
Marshall (Mark) Smith, MD, PhD, Chief Medical Officer & Chief Innovation Officer
- Former Chief Medical Director of Clinical Education and Innovation, Banner Health, Phoenix AZ
- Former Executive Director of Center for Simulation and Innovation, University of Arizona College of Medicine, Phoenix AZ
Steve Levinsky, Chief People Officer
- Former SVP Human Resources, Fidelity Investments
Jim Robichau, Managing Director
- Built two startups from the ground up developing growth strategies, financial plans, and establishing day-to-day operations
- Managed one of the largest divisions in John Hancock with 600 employees and a $20MM operating budget
- Small business owner
Peter Tetrault, Chief Technology Officer
- Operations and project manager
- Leads product development for ConverSage
- Risk Management Executive in several industries
- Seasoned executive coach
Our network participants
General Dynamics IT
- Using game-based, virtual reality training for complex tasks, GDIT offers customized options that provide the capability to model complex systems. Their human performance technologists assist in the development of cost-effective individual and team training.
- As a trusted industry partner and leader in organizational training, General Dynamics Information Technology is uniquely poised to prepare individuals and teams for the dynamic and ever more complex operating environment of healthcare.
- HealthStream is dedicated to improving patient outcomes through the development of healthcare organizations’ greatest asset: their people. Their solutions are contracted by healthcare organizations in the U.S. for workforce development, training & learning management, talent management, credentialing, privileging, provider enrollment, performance assessment, and managing simulation-based education programs.